1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia Locations
2500 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 100
Arlington, VA 22201
1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia Routing Number: 056073654
Effective April 1, 2012, the top account balance to get the best interest rate drops from $25K to $15K. The interest rate will also fall from 3.01% to 2.50% APY. Balances higher than $15K will only get 0.50% APY.
I last mentioned 1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia in November when it was offering a special 3-month CD with a 1.00% APY. I learned today that it's still available. More noteworthy in my opinion is t ...
I have never been enthusiastic about 3-month CD specials. I've found that they're too short to be worthwhile. If you do prefer short-term CDs, at least make sure the yield is comparable to the top sav ...
The top reward checking rate fell from 4.01% to 3.01% APY for the first $25K. The 4.01% had held since they first launched this account in January 2010.
- 6/20 - Top CD, Savings Account and Reward Checking Rates at 1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia - DC Metro Area
- 3/8 - The Staff Is Very Polite And Accounts Are Opened Only At The Branch (Forum)
- 1/22 - High-Yield Reward Checking Account at 1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia in Arlington - Local Only
- 1/20 - New Reward Checking Option With Pretty Easy Qualifications (Forum)
- 9/23 - 3.00% 12-Month CD & 2.70% 6-Month CD at 1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia - Local Only to DC Metro Area
- 7/20 - 3.25% 12-Month CD & 3.00% 6-Month CD at 1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia - Local Only