P.O. Box 870
Vidalia, GA 30475
When Darby Bank failed last Friday and Ameris Bank assumed all deposits, we knew the 4% APY of those old Darby Step-Up CDs was in jeopardy. As I described on Tuesday , the acquiring bank can lower the ...
Darby's 36mo add on CD, avg 4% apy, withdrawals on each anniversary date. Anyone done any withdrawals yet?
Readers have received an email from Darby Direct informing them that they can continue to make additional deposits to their 36-month Step-Up CDs as allowed in the original terms of the account. Here' ...
As I mentioned in this February 20th Darby Direct post, Darby Direct has changed the terms of its existing Add-On CDs. Can a bank unilaterally make changes to the account disclosure of a CD before maturity? Readers have been helping to find the answer. Re
- 2/20 - Darby Direct Ending the Add-On Deposit Feature of Its Existing 36-Month Step-Up CDs
- 2/19 - In Addition To The Above Comment (Forum)
- 11/15 - 2.50% 18-Month No-Penalty CD at Darby Direct in Georiga - Local Only
- 8/26 - Update on Darby Direct's 36-Month Step Up CD
- 8/15 - 4.00% 36-Month CD & 2.75% 18-Month CD at Darby Direct - Georgia Only
- 4/12 - Review of the New Internet Savings Account at Darby Direct - Nationally Available