415 Richard Jackson Blvd, Suite 100
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Doral Direct is headquartered in San Juan and is the 4th largest bank in the state of PR. It is also the 131st largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1981 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 1,339 employees at 10 locations. Doral Direct has a 2-star health rating.
Doral Bank Direct continues to offer competitive CD rates. The best ones are its short-term CDs which are currently rate leaders for CDs available nationwide. These are a 0.92% APY 6-month CD and a 0. ...
Doral Bank Direct continues to offer some competitive CD rates. The best two are a 1.15% APY 1-year CD and a 1.50% APY 3-year CD. The 6-month CD rate is also competitive at 0.75%. It's hard to believe ...
Every now and then Doral Bank Direct offers competitive CD rates. Its latest deal is a 1-year CD with a 1.40% APY. Minimum deposit is $1,000. This is the only rate that's competitive. All the other CD ...
PEOPLE OUGHT TO KNOW THAT THE BAUER STAR RATING OF DORAL BANK IS "ZERO-STAR" THE VERY LOWEST FINANCIAL RATING THAT BAUER ASSIGNS BASED ON THE QUARTERLY FINANCIAL REPOSTS REQUIRED OF ALL BANKS.
- 2/2 - Competitive One-Year CD Rate at Doral Bank Direct But Beware When the CD Matures
- 1/17 - Very Hard To Get Someone And When You Send In Letters To Close CD's With Signed Certificates They (Forum)
- 4/22 - 2.50% 9-Month CD & 2.25% Savings Account at Doral Bank Direct - Nationally Available
- 2/15 - Another Hot Deal is Restricted - Doral Bank Direct
- 2/1 - 3.50% 11-Month CD & 3.50% Savings Account For 3 Months at Doral Bank Direct
Doral Direct CD Rates
Data for Q4 2012
2 out of 5