Hanmi BankHanmi Bank Locations
3660 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite A
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Hanmi Bank is headquartered in Los Angeles and is the 21st largest bank in the state of California. It is also the 258th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1982 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 461 employees at 28 locations. Hanmi Bank has a 5-star health rating.
HANMI BANK. subject; Free checking ending Minimum balance now needed to avoid $7 monthly maintenance charge.
I was recently in the Garden Grove branch, and these are the December 7th rates on the Installment Savings Account. 100K maximum per customer, and they enforce this restriction. Rates without auto-transer from a Hanmi account are 0.25% lower. With
Last week, I was in the Garden Grove - Brookhurst branch of Hanmi Bank. They had an in-branch display ad for the Diamond Freedom CD. These CDs are not listed online. The 12 month CD was 1.40%, $ 10K minimum, the 24 month CD was 1.80% / 1.90%
While writing the post for yesterday's bank failures , I noticed Umpqua Bank which took over the failed bank Rainier Pacific Bank has a reward checking account. The reason why I found this interestin ...
- 1/28 - Losses continue at Hanmi Bank [LA Times] (Forum)
- 11/11 - Update on Hanmi Bank in California - Deposit Deals and Financial Condition
- 6/1 - 2.81% 6-Month CD & 2.60% 12-Month CD at Hanmi Bank in California - Local Only
- 5/5 - Installment Savings Account with High Rates at Hanmi Bank - CA Only
- 2/24 - 3.56% Short-Term Internet CDs and Other Competitive Rates Continue at Hanmi Bank - CA Only
- 1/25 - 4.08% Short-Term Internet CDs Continue at Hanmi Bank - California Only
- 1/7 - 4.20% 6-Month CD and Other High Rates at Hanmi Bank in California
- 11/9 - 4.08% 3,6,9-Month CDs and 3.56% Savings Account at Hanmi Bank in CA
- 8/20 - 4.05% 6-Month CD at a California Bank - and 3.75% Money Market (Hanmi)
- 3/20 - 2.02% Reward Checking Account at a California Bank (Hanmi)
- 2/19 - 4.55% 6-Month CD at a California Bank (Hanmi).
Hanmi Bank Checking Account Rates
Data for Q4 2012
5 out of 5