MetLife BankMetLife Bank Locations
334 Madison Avenue
Convent Station, NJ 07961
From MetLife's press release MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) announced today that GE Capital Financial Inc. will acquire most of the depository business of MetLife Bank, N.A. Financial terms of the transaction, which is expected to close in the second quarter o
From Bloomberg MetLife Inc., the largest U.S. life insurer, may be pressed to speed its exit from banking after the Federal Reserve rejected plans for a dividend increase and share repurchase. This may explain the low deposit rates at MetLife Bank. Th
Every now and then MetLife Bank comes out with a few competitive CD rates. These are not usually hot deals, but for those looking for a good rate at a major internet bank, these can be appealing. They ...
Every now and then MetLife Bank comes out with a competitive CD rate. Last month it was the 1-year CD rate. Now it's the 18-month CD rate which has a 1.65% APY for balances of at least $25K (1.40% APY ...
- 11/16 - Metlife Bank Cuts 1-Year CD Rate, Increases 18-Month CD Rate (Forum)
- 11/9 - Competitive 1-Year CD and IRA CD Rate at MetLife Bank
- 10/26 - Metlife Bank Raises Rates On Money Market Account (Forum)
- 2/3 - Free Identity Theft Protection at MetLife Bank (Forum)
- 10/23 - 2.15% 18-Month CD & 2.35% 24-Month CD at MetLife Bank - Available Nationwide
- 9/15 - 2.25% 12-Month CD at Metlife Bank - Available Nationwide
- 1/6 - 3.75% 24-Month CD at MetLife Bank - Nationally Available