623 E Street
Snyder, OK 73566
The three internet banks that are under the Huckabay family of banks have reopened their Rewards Checking accounts to new customers. A few months ago these banks reopened their Mega Money Market accou ...
Evantage Bank and its two sister banks, AmericaNet Bank and Redneck Bank have announced that they will be raising their Mega Money Market Account rate from 1.00% to 1.10% APY effective November 22, 20 ...
Effective November 17, 2011, the interest rate offered on Rewards Checking Accounts will be 2.50% APY* for average daily balances up to $10,000. Amounts over $10,000 will earn .75% APY*.
Effective April 21, 2011, the interest rate offered on Rewards Checking Accounts will be 3.25% APY* for average daily balances up to $10,000. Amounts over $10,000 will earn 1.00% APY*. If requirements are not met your interest rate will be .25
- 10/7 - Rate Cuts Announced at Evantage, AmericaNet and Redneck Bank
- 6/3 - Update on the Huckabay's Internet Banks and Their Top Rates
- 3/11 - Savings Accounts Remain Competitive at Redneck Bank and its Two Sister Banks
- 4/22 - Rate Cuts at Redneck Bank and Its Sister Banks
- 4/8 - Redneck Bank Stops Accepting New Applications
- 3/12 - News and Updates for Redneck Bank and Its Two Sister Banks
- 2/16 - 3.10% Internet Savings Account at Redneck Bank - Nationally Available
Checking | Money Market
Redneck Bank Checking Account Rates
Redneck Bank Money Market Rates
Data for Q1 2013
3 out of 5