Community & Southern Bank Reviews

This Bank Sucks!

I Bank with Community and Southern and It is hands down the worst bank I have ever had the displeasure of banking with. The steal your money and then refuse to fix a problem when they caused it! I would strongly suggest no one use this bank!

Bunch Of Crooks!!!!!!! In BOWDON GA BRANCH

When it was West GA bank was a great local bank with great service. Not any more..

THEY WILL DO THERE BEST TO STEAL YOUR MONEY LIKE I SAID A BUNCH OF CROOKS TOLD MY WIFE THERE IN BUISNESS TO MAKE MONEY SO I TAKE THAT AS DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THEN LAUGH IN YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ASK THEM ABOUT IT

I Second The Motion; ZERO Star Bank

Branches no longer have a phone number.  TWO days to credit direct deposit pay.  Lost/stolen debit/credit card number goes straight to voicemail and you don't get a return call.  It took me two days to report a lost card then I had to go through the hassel of disputing charges with VISA because the bank will no longer LOOK at the transactions in memo post from the time the card was lost.  Direct deposit on Friday morning is credited on MONDAY morning but Friday withdrawals credit on Saturday at midnight?????  Branches can't assist you anymore on any matter.  It's ridiculous.  I was with Appalachian Community Bank which was part of Gilmer County Bank.  The CEO et all were arrested for fraudulent land deals and some other hefty charges.  The Feds took over and sold us to Community and Southern.  I would rather have our old frauds running the place.  One star cuz I have to give a star.

Not A Community Bank

This bank is anything but a community bank.  I think FDIC did the community a huge disgrace by allowing the organization to take over so many banks.  They have taken over two seperate banks I used and trust me the other banks were a whole lot better.  I also would give this bank zero stars.

AWFUL !!! AWFUL !!! ZERO RATING

Theresa whom works at this bank in Carrolton is HORRIBLE!!!! I was on the phone with her for a straight 1/2 hour begging her to release the hold she put on my account that caused my account to go negative and not have money what so ever for several days. This hold was put on there because of a delinquent account I had 5 YEARS AGO!!! Of 120.00 that was done through Gilmer Bank that became Community Southern Bank. I then opened a savings account that I have had for 4 years - in great standing - and they decided to randomly withdraw 130.00 from my current account because they just happen to discover this all of a sudden 5 yrs later. I completely forgot about this Fee actually until I pulled my credit the day before they did this to me. It was not like I was not going to pay it off once I was able to... but atleast send me a letter of some sort to warn me that this will be happening! Dont make someones account negative all of a sudden out of no where! I am unable to get gas, or do anything - and I have a 1 yr old - single mom - and now have to wait Friday in order to get any money... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Terrible Service!

I had been with West Ga since I was 13! Since becoming a customer at C&S, it has been terrible. They have closed 3 of my accounts without notification, been rude and callous with myself and my husband. They have no problem taking my money but they do not want to bother with the people behind the money. I will be going somewhere else in the near future.

Love This Bank!!

I have banked with this bank since the time it was W. GA. National, and have to say I love it now more than ever! Since the new Community Southern management team took over I have seen vast improvements in the level of service I receive and have also been pleased with the multitude of new products they now offer.

Since I have good credit, I was offered extremely competitive rates for all my banking needs. I have read the other posts on this blog and feel others have not given this "new" bank a chance...