The Brand Banking Company Reviews

Brand Bank Is Incredible!

I have been banking with Brand Bank for the past 12 years (when I turned 18), my family has banked with them even longer!  The customer service has always been over and beyond, especially at the Lawrenceville and Snellville branches, my main branches to visit.  Whether I have a question about my account, need change, or just a quick deposit they are quick to help me.  The historic Lawrenceville location is my favorite the tellers are incredibly friendly and Lynn and Bridget are very helpful with account questions.  Even when I need to call I know I am talking to someone who works at a local branch.  Love Brand Bank and having banked at large banks through my business I cannot recommend Brand enough.

Great Job Brand

I recently opened a mortgage through Brand Bank this past year and I had a very pleasant experience. My mortgage officer Jim Chizek took great care of me throughout the entire process. So a few months ago when it came time for me to open a business checking account, it only made sense for me to open it at Brand Bank. I also transferred my personal checking account from Bank of America as well to Brand Bank for the higher level of customer service. Now I have a total of three accounts that I have opened at Brand Bank and I could not be happier.

Thank you Brand Bank.

Great Local Business

Brand bank is a friendly, local business where the staff believes in your dreams as much as you do.  I went to them for help in funding my business several years ago and they took a chance on me. It paid off, and I have had many business dealings with them through out the years. They have always been professional, courteous and treated myself and my spouse with respect. I would never consider using anyone else for my business banking needs.

Superior Customer Service

We use Brand Bank for most of our organization's banking needs and are very pleased with extremely helpful and responsive staff at the Crogan Street branch.  Having a local bank that can provide customized service for a variety of our complex financial needs helps our organization's efficiency and allows us to provide best quality service to our customers.

I LOVE THIS BANK!

I opened my business account with Brand Bank and I have never had any difficulties with them at all. The employees are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Choosing this bank was the best decision I made for my business.

Great Customer Service!

I actually have two bank accts, one with a B of A, and one at Brand. The friendly and accommodating service at Brand easily trumps that of B of A, and keeps me coming back to Brand Bank. To many more years with Brand. A++Thanks!

Great Place To Have Your Money When Traveling Abroad.

Two years ago I started spending a lot of my time in europe and after being at one of the large banks I decided to switch too my local bank (TBBC) so I could have more personal service.  Best decision I made for my travels. I've never had any trouble with my credit cards or getting ahold of my cash when I need it. I just had to let them know I was traveling, for my own security ofcourse. Once I had my credit card hijacked online in Amsterdam but I just called them and they took care of it. Got me back my $100 that were stolen and a week later had me a new credit card.

Love Brandbank!

I have accounts at three different banks and the experience I have had at Brankbank beats them all!  Customer service is always friendly and ready to help me.  I get all the services of a big bank but with the small town feeling.

I Think Brand Bank And Chandler New Hope Llc Are In Violation Of Predetory Lending Practices

I have never heard of a bank buying a loan from a builder and then selling the loan back to the builder so that the builder is now the mortgage lender. This has happened between these two on numerous occasions.