Verus Bank Of Commerce Reviews

Reconmendation

I've been a Verus Bank customer FKA as Fort Collins Bank of Commerce for over three years now - not only as a deposit customer but as a loan customer as well.  Their enitre staff is experienced, knowldgeable, and trust worthly.  I know should be a given trait for bankers however we continue to see bank failures in our country.  The live by their values: do right by their client, community, and shareholders.  If you've lost your banking relationship and in search of a new one you're search can stop here.

Exceptional Customer Service And Smart Lending To Local Businesses

I’ve banked with Verus Bank of Commerce for the past five years since it was founded and formerly known as Fort Collins Commerce Bank.  No other bank in the Northern Colorado Region offers the level of excellent, personal, and friendly service than Verus.  The staff is always willing to assist in any/all sorts of matters.   And, Verus has been especially resourceful when handling transactions from a distance.  Although I’ve moved from Ft Collins to San Diego, CA, and Aspen, CO, I continue to bank with Verus because they take every opportunity to help make banking, my finances, and my life easier.  Plus, I feel that my finances are secure in a bank that’s continued to by rated in good standing by the FDIC ( see for yourself at www.bankrate.com).  In these unprecedented economic times, it’s a comfort to know that Verus is handling their depositor’s money responsibly while making smart loans to local businesses and continuing to maintain a healthy level of capital.

Highly Recommend

Have been with Verus Bank of Commerce for 4 years now.  Started with a business account and now have all personal accounts there.  The customer service is superb and exceeds anything I've experienced with big/national banks.  Supporting a 100% locally owned bank also makes me feel better about supporting the local economy.

Bank Review