Signature BankSignature Bank Locations
950 Third Avenue at 57th St 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Signature Bank is headquartered in New York and is the 7th largest bank in the state of New York. It is also the 68th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2001 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 844 employees at 28 locations. Signature Bank has a 5-star health rating.
Signature Bank Routing Number: 026013576
Signature Bank is offering three very competitive CD rates. Hat tip to DA member mariafalter who mentioned these in the discussion forum . The bank doesn't list the rates on its website, so you have t ...
Signature bank CD offers: 2y - 1.85%, 3y - 2.53%, 5y - 3.04%. Rates are not listed on their website.
Signature Bank continues to have some very competitive CD rates that I last reported on in this December blog post including a 1.76% APY 12-month CD, a 2.07% APY 18-month CD and a 3.25% APY 60-month CD. They don't list the rates on their website, so I jus
Signature Bank made substantial cuts to their CD rates, but some of the rates remain fairly competitive. One in particular is the 18-month CD which has a 2.07% APY. They don't list the rates on their website, so I called this morning. Below are the rates...
- 11/24 - 2.65% 24-Month CD & 1.90% 6-Month CD Continues at Signature Bank in New York City - Local Only
- 10/23 - 2.65% 24-Month CD & 2.20% 12-Month CD at Signature Bank in New York City - Local Only
- 9/24 - 2.40% 18-Month CD & Other Competitive CD Rates at Signature Bank in New York City - Local Only
- 7/9 - 3.00% 24-Month CD & Other High CD Rates at Signature Bank in New York City - Local Only
- 6/10 - 2.50% 12-Month CD at Signature Bank in New York City - Local Only
Data for Q4 2012
5 out of 5