211 North Broadway, Suite 1000
St. Louis, MO 63102
TIAA Direct is headquartered in Saint Louis and is the 9th largest bank in the state of Missouri. It is also the 319st largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1998 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 105 employees at 1 location. TIAA Direct's money market rates are 73% higher than the national average, and it boasts a 5-star health rating.
Savers often come across a bank or credit union that penalizes them for account inactivity. A reader just emailed me about his experience with his TIAA Direct savings account. One day he found that he ...
TIAA-CREF Direct once again dropped rates on their High Yield Savings and Money Market accounts: this time from 0.86% APY to 0.76% APY. This is the third recent rate drop from 1% to 0.92% on March 16th, and then on April 17th to 0.86% and
I guess its time to open an account with PacTrust Bank!
After almost a year at 1.25% APY, TIAA Direct lowered the APY of its savings and money market accounts this week to 1.00%. This news only affects existing customers since TIAA Direct remains closed to ...
- 10/8 - Update on TIAA Direct and Its Online Savings Accounts
- 9/14 - TIAA Direct- FDIC? Bank Title Trust/Pod How Long? (Forum)
- 9/2 - Thisis The Notice On Their Website In Regard To Deposit Accounts (Forum)
- 7/23 - TIAA Direct Stops Accepting New Customers
- 4/17 - Confirming that TIAA Direct Accounts Are FDIC Insured
- 4/10 - Update on TIAA Direct and Its Savings Account
- 3/17 - TIAA Direct Statement Shows Lower Interest Rate? (Forum)
- 2/20 - TIAA-CREF Launches New Internet Bank with Top Savings Account Rate
Checking | Savings | Money Market
TIAA Direct Checking Account Rates
TIAA Direct Savings Account Rates
TIAA Direct Money Market Rates
Data for Q4 2012
5 out of 5