Vision Bank - TexasVision Bank - Texas Locations
401 W. George Bush Freeway Suite 101
Richardson, TX 75080
Vision Bank - Texas is headquartered in Richardson and is the 275th largest bank in the state of Texas. It is also the 3,405th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2007 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 21 employees at 1 location. Vision Bank - Texas has a 4-star health rating.
This change was effective yesterday, 1/2/13, in the middle of the current qualification cycle, which closes 1/14. As in past changes, the only notification to accountholders was through an update to the website.
Change effective 10/1. There was no notification to the customers, as in past changes, other than an update to the website.
The bank has continued dropping its rate steadily: 6/2/11 from 4%APY to 3.75% 8/10/11 3.5% 10/20/11 3.05% As usual, the change has been com
Noticed this change on the website this morning. CSR confirmed change is effective 10/20. Most recent reward qualification cycle ended 10/13, current qualification cycle closes 11/14.
- 8/10 - Vision Bank Texas RCA Rate Change (From 3.75 To 3.50%APY) Possibly Effective Retroactively (Forum)
- 6/4 - Vision Bank Texas RCA Now 3.75%APY Effective Mid-Cycle (Forum)
- 3/16 - Top Savings and Reward Checking Account at Vision Bank in Texas - Local Only
- 7/5 - 1.71% 12-Month CD At Vision Bank In Texas (Forum)
- 6/13 - Top 12-Month CD, Savings Account and Reward Checking Rates at Vision Bank Texas - Local Only
- 3/23 - Vision Bank Texas Cuts Reward Checking Yield to 4.18% (Forum)
- 12/3 - 2.00% 6-Month CD Continues at Vision Bank Texas - Local Only
- 10/15 - 2.00% 6-Month CD at Vision Bank Texas - Local Only
- 8/19 - High-Yield Reward Checking Account at Vision Bank - Texas - Local Only
Checking | Savings | Money Market | CD
Vision Bank - Texas Checking Account Rates
Vision Bank - Texas Savings Account Rates
Vision Bank - Texas Money Market Rates
Vision Bank - Texas CD Rates
Data for Q4 2012
4 out of 5