- Countrywide's savingslink: 4.75% APY (down from 5%)
- EverBank's MMA: 4.51% APY 3-mo promo, 3.51% APY ongoing (down from 5.01%/4.26%)
- iGobanking's savings: 4.20% APY (down from 4.50%)
- UFB Direct's Absolute Savings: 4.00% APY (down from 4.50%)
- ShoreBank's Savings: 4.15% APY (down from 5.00%)
- EmigrantDirect's Savings: 4.05% APY (down from 4.30%)
- GMAC Bank's MMA: 4.00% APY (down from 4.25%)
- ING Direct's Savings and Checking: 3.40% APY / 2.25% APY bottom tier (down from 3.65% / 2.50%)
And reward checking accounts are also being hit (see previous post).
Amazingly, OneUnited's savings account is still holding on to 5.30% APY (see post). You have to wonder how long they'll keep this up.
Looks like all these changes will keep me busy updating the rates for my weekly summary. Thanks everyone for the comments about the latest cuts.