- $75 for direct deposit with a minimum of $500 a month for 2 consecutive months
- $75 for using your Visa check card to make 10 purchases or payments each month for 2 consecutive months
- $30 for enrolling in free Online Banking/Bill Payer and paying a minimum of 3 bills each month for 2 consecutive months
- $10 for signing up for e-statements
$25 can be applied to the cost of new checks for giving the bank your old checks or check card from another bank. I didn't include this as part of bonus since many banks offer free first order of checks. Some important small print of the offer includes:
- Offer is limited to one account per household
- Account holder will be responsible for tax implications
- Accounts closed by the customer within 90 days of opening are subject to a $15 early closure fee
Branches are located in Washington State, Oregon and Hawaii. The bank is FDIC insured (FDIC Certificate # 32489).
Thanks to the reader who mentioned this promotion in the Finding the Best Deals post.