Gwinnett Community Bank is offering a reward checking account called Emerald Rewards Checking. The account offers the following features if certain monthly requirements are met:
- 4.01% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 1.01% APY on balances over $25,000
- 0.10% base rate if qualifications are not met
- ATM fees refunded nationwide up to $25 per cycle
- 10 check card purchases
- one direct deposit or automatic payment
- receive e-statements
- $100 minimum intial deposit
- no minimum balance requirement
- no monthly fees
- multiple accounts can be opened, but requirements must be met for each
The bank has been FDIC insured since 1999 (FDIC Certificate # 35249).
Thanks to the readers who notified me of this account.
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.