3.15% Reward Checking Account at Navigant Credit Union in Rhode Island
Navigant Credit Union is offering a reward checking account called Journe Rewards Checking. The account offers the following features if certain monthly requirements are met:
- 3.15% APY on balances from $10 to $25,000
- 1.01% APY on balances over $25,000
- 0.10% base rate if qualifications are not met
- ATM fees nationwide refunded up to $25 per cycle
- 12 Visa debit card purchases
- one direct deposit or automatic payment
- receive e-statements
- $10 minimum intial deposit
- no monthly fees
Branches are located in the Rhode Island cities of Central Falls, Cumberland, Lincoln, Pawtucket, East Providence, Smithfield and Woonsocket.
The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 62882).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.
10/01/09: 3.15% APY up to $25K
03/15/09: 4.05% APY up to $25K; 1.01% over; 0.10% base
Banks Mentioned in this Post:
|Navigant Credit Union|
Locations: 9 Health Rating:
|Recent Posts: 3.00% 6-Month CD at Navigant Credit Union in Rhode Island|
|Latest Review: "I have been a customer for over a year now. I recently overdrafted my account ..."|