- 3.01% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 0.25% APY on balances over $25,000
- 0.10% base rate if qualifications are not met
- ATM fees nationwide refunded up to $25 per cycle
The monthly requirements include:
- 12 debit card purchases
- one direct deposit or automatic payment
- receive e-statements
Additional features of the account regardless of the monthly requirements include:
- Minimum $25 opening balance
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fees
- Multiple accounts can be opened, but requirements for each must be met to receive the top rate
Credit union membership is open to those who live or work in Scott, Muscatine, Rock Island and surrounding counties in Iowa and Illinois. Also eligible are those who live or work in Monroe and parts of Juneau counties in Wisconsin. Please refer to the credit union's membership section for the full details. Membership requires a minimum balance of $5 in the share savings account.
Branches are located in the Illinois cities of Rock Island, Moline, Milan and Savanna, in the Iowa cities of Betterndorf, Wilton and Davenport, and in the Wisconsin cities of Fort McCoy and Tomah.
The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 17117).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.
Edit 4/18/09: Corrected Milan as an Illinois city.
- 08/31/10: 3.01% APY up to $25K; 0.25% over; 0.10% base
- 01/30/10: 4.01% APY up to $25K
- 04/06/09: 5.01% APY up to $25K; 1.01% over; 0.10% base