Wyoming National Bank is offering a reward checking account with the following rates and features:
- 3.01% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 1.01% APY on portion of balance over $25,000
- 0.20% base rate if monthly requirements are not met
- Refunds ATM fees up to $25 per cycle
- 10 debit card purchases
- 1 direct deposit or ACH auto debit
- Receive e-statements
- No minimum initial deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
The bank has been a FDIC member since 1999 (FDIC Certificate # 35220).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.
11/20/09: 3.01% APY up to $25K
07/17/09: 4.01% APY up to $25K; 1.01% over; 0.20% base