3.51% Reward Checking Account at GENCO FCU in Texas - Local Only
GENCO Federal Credit Union is offering a high-yield reward checking account called GENCO Advantage Checking. The account has the following rates and features if certain monthly requirements are met:
- 3.51% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 1.01% APY on portion of balance over $25,000
- 0.10% on all balances if requirements are not met
- ATM fees reimbursed nationwide up to $25 per cycle
- 10 MasterCard Check Card purchases
- 1 direct deposit or automatic payment
- Access NetBranch, GENCO's online banking system
- Receive e-Statements
- $50 minimum initial deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
Branches are located in the Texas cities of Waco and Lufkin.
The credit union's ratings for safety and soundness are strong: 5 stars (superior) at BauerFinancial (based on 6/30/09 data) and 4 stars (sound) at Bankrate.com (based on 3/31/09 data). The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 8585).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.
10/01/09: 3.51% APY
09/24/09: 4.00% APY
Banks Mentioned in this Post:
|GENCO Federal Credit Union|
Locations: 3 Health Rating: