High-Yield Reward Checking Account at LGE Community Credit Union in GA - Local Only
- 3.00% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 0.50% APY on the portion of the balance over $25,000
- 0.00% base rate if qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide of up to $15
The monthly requirements include:
- 15 debit card or credit card transactions (excluding ATM or credit card cash advance)
- 1 direct deposit or automatic payment
- Access online banking
- Receive e-Statements and maintain a valid email address
Additional features include:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Only one LGE Community Credit Union High Rate Checking account is allowed per primary member
Credit union membership is open to anyone who is a resident of Cobb, Cherokee, or Paulding County. You can also be eligible via a select employer group. Please refer to the credit union's Joining LGE page for the full details. Membership requires a minimum balance in the membership share savings account.
Branches are located in the Atlanta suburbs of Marietta, Austell, Kennesaw, Calhoun and Hiram.
LGE Community Credit Union's ratings for safety and soundness are strong: 5 stars (superior) at BauerFinancial and 4 stars (sound) at Bankrate.com. Both ratings are based on 6/30/09 financial data. The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 68581).
Thanks to the reader who mentioned this reward checking account and promo in the bank deals hub page.
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.
- 09/26/10: 3.00% APY up to $25K
- 11/23/09: 3.50% APY up to $25K; 0.50% over; 0% base
Banks Mentioned in this Post:
|LGE Community Credit Union|
Locations: 7 Health Rating:
|Recent Posts: $100 Reward Checking Account Bonus at ... | 3.50% 60-Month CD at LGE Community Cre...|