Cattleman's National Bank is offering a high-yield rewards checking account with the following rates and features if certain monthly requirements are met:
- 4.01% APY on balances up to $35,000
- 1.25% APY on the portion of the balance over $35,000
- 0.15% base rate if qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide without limit
- 12 Visa check card purchases
- One direct deposit or automatic payment
- Receive e-Statements
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Limit of one reward checking account per social security number
Cattleman's National Bank's ratings for safety and soundness are fair: 3 stars (adequate) at BauerFinancial and 2 stars (below peer group) at Bankrate.com. Both ratings are based on 6/30/09 financial data. The bank has been a FDIC member since 1986 (FDIC Certificate # 26688).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.