- 3.50% APY 5 years and over
- 3.00% APY 4 years to under 5 years
- 2.50% APY 3 years to under 4 years
- 2.25% APY 2 years to under 3 years
Minimum deposit is $500. It appears these rates also apply to IRA CDs.
A branch visit appears to be required to open an account. Branches are located in the New Jersey cities of Newark, Hackensack and Paterson; in the New York cities of New York City, Hempstead and Roosevelt; and in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The bank's ratings for safety and soundness are fair: 3 stars (adequate) at BauerFinancial (based on 9/30/09 data) and 3 stars (performing) at Bankrate.com (based on 6/30/09 data). The bank has been a FDIC member since 1973 (FDIC Certificate # 21111).
Other Competitive Certificate of Deposit Rates
- CD rates at DepositAccounts.com
- My weekly list of hot nationwide and local CD deals