- 4.05% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 1.00% APY on portion of balance over $25,000
- 0.10% base rate if requirements are not met
- Refunds ATM fees nationwide up to $25 per cycle
- 12 Visa check card purchases
- 1 direct deposit or ACH auto debit
- Receive e-statements and be enrolled in internet banking
- $100 minimum initial deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Limited to one account per primary account holder
Branches are located in the Louisiana cities of West Monroe, Monroe, Rayville, Sterlington, St. Joseph, Tallulah and Waterproof.
Cross Key Bank's ratings for safety and soundness are strong: 5 stars (superior) at BauerFinancial (based on 9/30/09 data) and 4 stars (sound) at Bankrate.com (based on 6/30/09 data). The bank has been a FDIC member since 1934 (FDIC Certificate # 9322).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
Nationwide reward checking accounts with rates over 4% are becoming rare. Bank of the Sierra's nationwide reward checking account had been 4.51% APY, but this fell to 4.09% APY last week. If you want a reward checking with a rate of 5% or higher, you'll have to see if one is available near where you live.
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation, please refer to the reward checking section of DepositAccounts.com. To learn more about reward checking, please refer to this reward checking overview.