Treynor State Bank is offering a high-yield reward checking account called Kasasa Cash along with a companion savings account called Kasasa Saver. These accounts have the following rates and features if certain monthly requirements are met (as of 11/02/2010):
- 3.51% APY on balances up to $25,000 (Kasasa Cash)
- 1.51% APY on balances up to $25,000 (Kasasa Saver)
- 1.01% APY on amount of balance over $25,000
- 0.05% APY base rate if requirements are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide up to $25 per month
Monthly requirements include:
- 15 debit card purchases
- 1 recurring direct deposit, ACH auto debit, or online bill payment
- Sign up for and receive eStatements
Both accounts are free with no monthly service fee and no minimum balance requirement.
There's an online application, but in the first page of the application it states:
Treynor State Bank is a community bank serving the residents of the state of Iowa. By proceeding you confirm your residency in Iowa
Branches are located in the Iowa cities of Treynor, Council Bluffs and Macedonia.
The bank's overall health score at DepositAccounts.com is 4 out of 5 with a Texas Ratio of 8.20% (excellent) based on 6/30/2010 data. Please refer to our financial overview of Treynor State Bank for more details. The bank has been a FDIC member since 1934 (FDIC Certificate # 14812).
Other High-Yield Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in your state or to find those available nationwide, please refer to the reward checking section of DepositAccounts.com.