Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

List Of Credit Cards Without Foreign Transaction Fees

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 3:39 PM
From CardRatings.com
The [foreign transaction fee] FTF is usually made up of 1 percent charged by the transaction network - such as MasterCard or Visa - and 2 percent charged by the issuing bank, for a total of 3 percent.

Read more

There's a list of 36 credit cards, but only 16 have no annual fees. PenFed is on this list of 16 with 5 cards:
  • PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards
  • PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa
  • PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express
  • PenFed Promise
  • PenFed Visa Gold
1
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,469 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,053
Reply