Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

How To Delete Multiple PMs

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 - 10:43 AM
Could someone tell me how to delete multiple PMs I have received over time?  Highlighting them and clicking "delete" does not work.  Can all the Subcriptions which I also have be deleted?  I can find no information anyplace on DepositAccounts which gives this info.  Thanks for your help.
paoli2paoli21,406 posts since
Aug 10, 2011
Rep Points: 6,152
1. Wednesday, March 6, 2013 - 3:06 PM
You're right about the PMs. I can't see a delete option. I'll have to check with my technical partner on that.

About deleting subscriptions, this should be able to be done by going to your PM inbox, and on the bottom right sidebar, click on the "Edit Subscriptions". Click on any of the subscriptions, and it'll take you to a page for that subscription. There's a "save" button and a "delete" button. Clicking the "delete" button should remove the subscription and prevent any future emails.
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,472 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,708
2. Wednesday, March 6, 2013 - 4:52 PM
Thanks for the info Ken for the Deleting of Subscriptions.  However, I had no idea it has to be done one by one.  Mine go back to 2011!  I will have to do them a few a day but at least it is doable.  It was the PMs I really wanted to delete but if it can't be done, that's ok.  Don't go to any trouble with your technician.  It's not that important.
paoli2paoli21,406 posts since
Aug 10, 2011
Rep Points: 6,152