Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

New Bank Of America Credit Card Offers Cash For Paying Off Debt

Saturday, March 9, 2013 - 2:40 PMBank of America - Details
From the Los Angeles Times
In a novel twist on rewards programs, Bank of America Corp. is introducing a credit card that pays cash to borrowers who pay more than the minimum due each month.

Read more

This is interesting, but I doubt it will be offered to customers who pay their cards off in full every month.
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,469 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,053
1. Saturday, March 9, 2013 - 3:51 PM
How do they know if you are charging more each month or if this is just your regular way of using your card?  "I" don't even know from month to month how much I will charge.  Depends upon what comes up that month and whether I want to charge it or not.  I don't think it is fair to not include those of us who pay off our card each month.  Why is it that those who always do the right thing never get to enjoy extra bonuses?  Maybe I will finally activate our first debit card and start using it more if we  don't get  a bonus for credit card.
paoli2paoli21,367 posts since
Aug 10, 2011
Rep Points: 5,993
2. Tuesday, August 6, 2013 - 12:12 AM
I worked at anka and closed my account. Why is this link on my cell, I have no accounts to this link, my phone was stolen by a Co Worker and had realtors and other accounts? Palo was the name of an IT. Worker from AmiaBle health
moreno37moreno371 posts since
Mar 11, 2013
Rep Points: 1