Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

Pearlbrown (PB) Achieving 1K Post Counts

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 6:07 AM
We the DA members read, learn, and synergize among ourselves with variuous topics of financial discussions.

PB has been instrumental in facilitating such profitable interchange, she has a particular graceful manner of providing intersting information that motivates group constructive discussions to generate collaborative wisdom.

Congrats and many thanks, PB! 

Thanks much, Ken, for providing such a great website full of nice people and beneficial knowledge!

Cheers,

51hh51hh1,476 posts since
Jan 16, 2010
Rep Points: 6,426
1. Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 6:20 AM
Well done Pearlbrown.
ShorebreakShorebreak2,602 posts since
Apr 6, 2010
Rep Points: 14,087
2. Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 7:36 AM
Congrats Pearlbrown for this milestone, and thank you very much for your contributions! They are very much appreciated!

-Ken
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,468 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,018
3. Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 9:22 AM
51hh, I treasure your compliment and thank you very much for such kind words.   Thank you most of all for your dedicated participation, and your insightful and practical real-life-experience contributions to this community. 

You are right that we all learn from one another on this site.  I have made profitable decisions, avoided problems, and learned about topics that will be very relevant to me in the (near) future from information posted on this site.   Some discussions are about topics that are new to me, some round out information on familiar ones, some raise a lot of questions, and some give me new perspectives I had not previously considered.  That is why DA is my first stop of the day and definitely my favorite and most-frequently visited site. 

Shorebreak, thanks to you and to 51hh for leading the way to 1K.  I appreciate your numerous contributions, however much I am unnerved by seeing Mr B. every morning.   Your choice of avatar is superb, by the way, as his body language in a subtle indication of his position.   =)

Last but most certainly not least, Ken, thanks to you and your associates for your hard work and commitment to bringing us this excellent site.   I am grateful every day for the opportunity to be a part of this community. 
pearlbrownpearlbrown1,431 posts since
Nov 2, 2010
Rep Points: 6,247