Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts
Back to General Questions/Other

NavyArmy CCU Declares A Bonus Dividend Of 6%

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 5:41 PMNavy Army Community Credit Union - Details
In a notice dated 12/9/13 received in my mailbox this afternoon, Navy Army Community Credit Union announced that it declared a bonus dividend of approximately $3.6 million to qualifying members.  The dividend has been deposited to accountholders' share accounts.  The amount is 6% of the 2013 dividends paid to date, excluding Liberty Checking dividends, since that rate is already significantly higher than market. 

Thanks NavyArmy CCU!
pearlbrownpearlbrown1,356 posts since
Nov 2, 2010
Rep Points: 5,955
1. Friday, December 13, 2013 - 6:25 PM
Another credit union unavailable for membership nationally...

"Navy Army Community Credit Union has a "community" field of membership."

Navy Army Community Credit Union
ShorebreakShorebreak2,376 posts since
Apr 6, 2010
Rep Points: 12,692
2. Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 3:37 PM
Is Navy Army Community Credit Union in any way related to Navy FCU?  When we were in the office of Navy FCU my hubby noticed a lot of soldiers there.  The rep said they come in on weekends to cash their checks.  He told her he thought they were only for people in the Navy and was told they are for all military personnel.  So I wondered if they changed their name to Navy Army now.  Just curious.
paoli2paoli21,142 posts since
Aug 10, 2011
Rep Points: 5,104
3. Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 4:58 PM
Is Navy Army Community Credit Union in any way related to Navy FCU?  When we were in the office of Navy FCU my hubby noticed a lot of soldiers there.  The rep said they come in on weekends to cash their checks.  He told her he thought they were only for people in the Navy and was told they are for all military personnel.  So I wondered if they changed their name to Navy Army now.  Just curious.

No, they are not related. Navy FCU is still open to all the Services, etc.. But NavyArmy is community-centric and much more difficult to join than Navy FCU (unless one lives/works/worships in the very limited counties they specify).

51hh51hh1,462 posts since
Jan 16, 2010
Rep Points: 6,352