Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

RE: ACH Push To Santander Extra20 Checking

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:40 AMSantander Bank, N.A - Details
The following post appeared in the Fat Wallet forums dated 05/01/14. I share it with you though I do not know if it is legit. It has been reported that ACH pushes from Ally Bank no longer qualify as DD. Josesantander 5/1/14 1:23 AM This is Jose from Santander. Our website operations team noticed a lot of activity from this forum and I wanted to answer any questions. I noticed a lot of folks asking about direct deposit requirements. Our intention is that the Extra 20 Checking Product earns your primary banking business, including income direct deposit. As payroll direct deposit (for example) is just a form of automated clearing house (ACH) deposits, we realize that our system has been categorizing many other types of ACH as a payroll type. We will be updating our systems with better fine tuning to ensure that we pay the proper bonus to those making income direct deposits automatically without improperly categorizing miscellaneous ACH deposits and transfers. I would encourage anyone to switch their direct deposit details with their employer, retirement company, etc. to ensure that you receive the proper bonus in the near future. If you have any questions, I encourage you to contact us directly at OOPOFFICE at santanderconsumerusa.com and via Twitter @SantanderBankUS.
styxstyx19 posts since
May 11, 2014
Rep Points: 113