Received the following Emailed notification from the credit union (selected text is in bold):
DuPont Community Credit Union (DCCU) will be performing an extensive upgrade to our technology systems beginning 6:00p.m. Friday, May 30th and ending at 5:00p.m. Monday, June 2nd.
These internal system upgrades will provide DCCU with greater flexibility and opportunities to serve our membership in more enhanced ways in the future. There will be some service interruption during this weekend as we transition our systems, and we are providing you with this information in advance to assist you in your planning.
Important points for the weekend of Friday, May 30th thru Monday, June 2nd:
- Your account security will not be affected.
- Your direct deposits and electronic payments will not be affected.
- Your debit and credit card transactions will not be affected.
- Passwords for Online Banking, Mobile, and Text banking will not need to be changed.
- Your account balances displayed in Online, Mobile, and Text banking will be as of 6:00p.m. Friday, May 30th. Updated balance information, transfers, alerts, and stop payments will be available by 5:00p.m., June 2nd.
- Audio Response Teller (ART) will be unavailable starting at 6:00p.m. Friday, May 30th, and will become available at 5:00p.m. Monday, June 2nd.
- DCCU ATMs will be accessible; however, deposits will not be immediately reflected in your available balance. You will not be able to transfer funds between your accounts at our ATMs. ATMs will be fully functional by 5:00p.m., June 2nd.
- The Bill Payer system in Online Banking will be unavailable starting at 3:00p.m. Friday, May 30th. Bill Payer will become available at 5:00p.m. Monday, June 2nd. In order for a bill to be processed for payment on Monday, June 2nd, it must be entered into the system before 3:00p.m. Friday, May 30th.
Saturday, May 31st and Monday, June 2nd – All DCCU offices and our Call Center will be closed. Tuesday, June 3rd – DCCU will resume our normal business hours. On June 2nd, the following will be in effect:
Some initial enhancements you will notice right away:
- When calling Audio Response Teller (ART), users will be prompted by the system to verify their identity and select a new PIN. You may continue to use your current PIN if you choose.
- Account history prior to June 1st will be available through the new “Previous History” tab on the “View Accounts” page within Online Banking.
- Your statements will be easier to read.
- Your credit card transactions will be displayed in Online Banking in a more detailed format.
- Any pending electronic deposits and withdrawals will be displayed in Online Banking and Mobile Banking.