Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

Chase $400 Coupon Combo Code Checking And Savings(Available Freely, Til 7/15/2014)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 6:28 PMChase Manhattan Bank - Details
Here's the Chase $400 Total Checking & Savings  with Direct Deposit freely available for everyone! No need to buy from eBaay or email anyone! Simply click on the link and you will be presented with the Chase $400 coupon combo valid until July 15, 2014.

I have a list of over 200 Bank Bonuses updated daily!

GET GREAT EXTRAS, INCLUDING:

Access to over 20,000 Chase ATMs and 5,600 branches nationwide
    PLUS access to 11,500 Chase DepositFriendlySM ATMs — no need for deposit slips or envelopes
    PLUS 24/7 customer service access — we’re here when you need us
    PLUS Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay

HURRY - THIS OFFER ENDS JULY 15, 2014

GET $200 for new Chase checking customers who open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING ACCOUNT and set up Direct Deposit.
OR
GET $200 for opening a new CHASE SAVINGSSM ACCOUNT,depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.Footnote 2 (Opens Overlay)

OR

GET $400 FOR BOTH!

*Service Fee: Chase Total Checking has no Monthly Service Fee when you do any one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR, Option #2: Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR, Option #3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply in most states ($10 Monthly Service Fee for CA, OR and WA). Chase Savings has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following: Option #1: Keep the minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR, Option #2: Have at least one repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more each month. One-time transfers do not qualify; OR, Option #3: Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM or a Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM account. Otherwise a $4 Monthly Service Fee applies in most states ($5 for accounts opened in CA, FL, GA, ID, NV, OR and WA). We will notify you of changes to your account terms or fees. For more information, please see a banker or visit chase.com/checking or chase.com/savings.

Bonus/Account Information: The checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the $200 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval. 2) Deposit $100 or more within 10 business days of account opening; AND 3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit. To receive the $200 savings bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Savings account, which is subject to approval. 2) Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening; AND 3) Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY), for Chase Savings effective as of 5/12/14, is 0.01% for all balances in all states. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can receive only one new checking and one savings account opening related bonus per calendar year. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
HustlerHustler3 posts since
Feb 28, 2012
Rep Points: 15
1. Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 7:35 PM
I have been a Chase customer for over 8 years in my city and many years before in my hometown.  They have never offered me a penny for any of our Chase Checking or Savings accounts.  Maybe this is something new they have started.  I went to them a couple of weeks ago asking why I could not take advantage of one of the Savings coupons and was told since I had the money in a Chase Checking, it was considered "New" money and I was not entitled to the bonus.  It was money from other banks I had deposited to my Chase checking not money from any Chase accounts.  But they refused to budge.  Soooo as soon as my Chase CDs which I got 9 years ago matured recently, I closed them and took the funds to another institution.  In July I hope to do the same with the two IRAs we have in Chase and all that will leave is a paltry checking account which I will keep open just so I can go there weekly to get them to cash the CD interest checks we get from "other" banks and credit unions.    I have direct deposits and autopays from the Chase checking so they can't charge me any fees for keeping it open.  Their bonuses are a joke because most of the people I know who deposit the money rarely become customers of Chase. 
paoli2paoli21,372 posts since
Aug 10, 2011
Rep Points: 6,010
2. Friday, June 13, 2014 - 9:55 AM
Can you open these accounts on-line?
larkinlarkin65 posts since
Jun 18, 2010
Rep Points: 289
3. Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:12 AM
#2  You usually have to turn in one of their Chase coupons in order to get the bonus so I don't think you can do this on line.  You might call your local Chase Bank and find out.
paoli2paoli21,372 posts since
Aug 10, 2011
Rep Points: 6,010
4. Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 8:07 PM
Can you open these accounts on-line?

I did, and I would never do it again.
Hassles galore.
exit8exit814 posts since
Sep 18, 2013
Rep Points: 55
5. Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 5:16 PM
It is $500 in Michigan