BBVA Compass is listing cash bonuses of up to $1,700 for a new business checking and savings account and for several additional business services. It's common to find large bonuses for business checking accounts and other business banking services, but they're rarely this big. As you might expect, there are several hoops to jump through and many fees to be aware of.
Link to Promotion
- $250 for opening a new business checking and savings account ($1K) by 7/31/10 and for making 5 check card purchases by 8/31/10
- $200 for merchant services account ($2K or more processed by 8/31/10)
- $250 for business credit card ($5K in net purchases by 8/31/10)
- $300 for business line of credit (outstanding balance of $10K at any time by 8/31/10)
- $500 for business term loan or commercial real estate loan (outstanding balance of $10K at any time by 8/31/10)
- $200 for remote deposit online (approved by 8/31/10)
Credit for the find goes to FW member AbbaZabba who mentioned it in this FW thread
. He also provided some tips about how to meet the loan requirements without too much cost.
Note, BBVA Compass typically restircts new accounts to residents of Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Texas.