I just noticed Chase advertising this debit card reward program. Click on the details link to see the official details.
The main issue that I noticed is a $25 annual fee
Other features include:
- You will earn up to 3% cash back for qualifying purchases made at the Program's participating merchant categories
- The percent cash back earned from qualifying purchases made at participating merchant categories will depend on the total amount of qualifying purchases made across all merchants and billers for any given calendar month.
- There is a $500 cap on the cash back amount that can be earned during a calendar year
- one-time $10 Chase RealCash Debit Card bonus will be automatically awarded to the primary checking account within 6-8 weeks of completing the first qualifying purchase
- Qualifying purchases include purchases made with your debit card without using a PIN
- After signing up for your Chase RealCash Debit Card, a $25 annual fee will be automatically deducted from your primary checking account within 1-2 statement cycles
- grocery stores/supermarkets
- gas stations (automated fuel dispensers and service stations)
- drugstores and pharmacies
- fast food restaurants (including some coffee shops)