Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

FNBO Direct's New Debit Card Reward Program

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 - 8:41 PMFNBO Direct - Details
FNBO Direct just announced a new debit and credit card reward program. It's hard to say how good a deal it is until you can see the discounts. For those who have FNBO Direct's Online BillPay or Credit Card account, I don't see any downside for giving it a try. Here's an excerpt from the press release:
Forget about cutting coupons; FNBO Direct, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, joins with Cardlytics to release My Deals, a program giving customers money-saving offers across a network of popular merchants including restaurants and retail stores nationwide.

My Deals is a complimentary service for FNBO Direct’s Online BillPay, a checkless checking account, and Extra Earnings Visa Credit Card account. Cardlytics powers the system that displays relevant offers to FNBO Direct account holders based on how they use their cards today. New offers appear at log in and FNBO Direct customers simply click to electronically load the offers onto their Visa card(s). Customers take advantage of the offer by using their card for the transaction at the merchant point of sale, and FNBO Direct credits the customers account for the redemption of each offer at the end of the month.

Ken TuminKen Tumin5,469 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,077