Alliant Credit Union cut all of its CD rates today by 20 basis points.
I guess we should have expected rate cuts since Alliant will be lowering its savings account yield from 1.35% to 1.15% in January.
These CD rates took effect today (12/28/2010). The following are the new rates for a $25K minimum deposit. Rates for smaller deposits are 10 basis points lower. The old rates are in parenthesis.
- 1.30% APY 12-17mo (was 1.50%)
- 1.55% APY 18-23mo (was 1.75%)
- 1.70% APY 24-35mo (was 1.90%)
- 1.90% APY 36-47mo (was 2.10%)
- 2.30% APY 48-60mo (was 2.50%)