Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

The Basics Of Finding And Printing Coupons Online

Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 12:15 PM
This PerkStreet Financial blog post has a good overview of finding and printing coupons online.

The DepositAccounts reader rosie43 has good experience with the site www.becentsable.net. You can read her tips about finding grocery deals in this forum thread
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,469 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,077
1. Monday, January 3, 2011 - 10:34 PM
I am still using this site. Have spent just under $25 for groceries twice since I started to use this site and mostly spend between $10 to $15 for the two of us and still we are able to contribute out of this to the food banks. We were able to buy a 4 in 1 printer for $2.39 by transferring prescriptions and getting gift cards. Pretty amazing how many ways that we can stretch money and for us it means more to give to others.  I even purchased 30 Smart Ones (Weightwatchers frozen dinners) for 4 and 1/2 cents each for a total of $1.35. The store had $4 coupons for purchasing 10, the manufacturer had a $4 coupon for purchasing 10 and the girl at the checkout took 4 $3 coupons off the packages of each 10 I purchased. I didn't expect that. I didn't expect the register to allow it either. I was going to give those coupons to friends. It happened one other time when there were coupons attached to the product. The register allowed the store coupon, the manufacturer coupon and also all of the coupons attached to the product.
Ally6770Ally6770912 posts since
Jan 16, 2010
Rep Points: 2,655