I'm afraid PenFed released new lower CD rates for the start of March:
- 2.75% APY 7-year CD (was 3.00%)
- 2.25% APY 5-year CD (was 2.50%)
- 2.00% APY 4-year CD (was 2.25%)
- 1.50% APY 3-year CD (was 1.75%)
- 1.25% APY 2-year CD (was 1.50%)
- 1.00% APY 1-year CD (was 1.26%)
I remember when they used to offer 6% CDs, these 6% deals were usually available only for a few times a year (January and February were the most common time). Rates were lower for the other months. So hopefully, we'll see better rates later this year.