Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

Sue Or Shame? What To Do When You Can’t Get What You Want

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 6:38 AM
From the MintLife Blog
your two final options when you’re not getting your way are going to a court of law or a court of public opinion. Both can be highly effective, but both can also backfire.

For banks and credit unions, you also can file a complaint with the institution's regulator. I have a few details about how to do this and its limitations in this blog post.
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,473 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,800