Monday, November 21, 2011 - 7:47 PMFirst United Bank and Trust Company (KY)
Change in Terms for First Rate Checking
Thank you for being a First Rate Checking Customer. We have made some changes in
the way we will be paying interest beginning December 20, 2011. Please read this
important information about your First Rate Checking account.
Interest on qualifying* accounts will be paid as follows:
• An interest rate of .199% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $75,000. The Annual Percentage Yield for this tier will range from .52% to .85% depending on the balance in the account.
• An interest rate of .399% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $25,000, but less than $75,000.01. The Annual Percentage Yield for this tier will range from .85% to 1.75%, depending on the balance in the account.
• If your daily balance is $25,000 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 1.74% with an Annual Percentage Yield of 1.75%.
• Make ten (10) POS transactions that will post and clear during the monthly qualification cycle. ATM withdrawals are not counted as POS transactions.
• Enroll and receive your monthly statement electronically
• Set up a direct deposit or automatic payment that will post and clear during the monthly qualification cycle.
Note that .199% is 2/10ths of 1%, NOT 1.99%
49 posts since
Feb 17, 2011
Rep Points: 143