Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

Consumers Credit Union Offers E-Delivery Of All Notices

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 2:00 PMConsumers Credit Union (IL) - Details
Consumers Credit Union offers e-delivery of all notices

You can now sign up to get e-delivery of ALL bank notices in addition to e-statements.  The choices are via email, text message, or both.

Note the CCU e-delivery disclosure does not address the risk of undelivered email.  Email is never 100% guaranteed to be delivered.  A failure can occur at the bank, at your computer, or at any place along the email's journey between you and the bank.

Also note they have claimed the right to charge a fee for either e-delivery or paper delivery.

By signing up, you become obligated to the following rules:

Consumers Cooperative Credit Union (CCU) may, but is not obligated to, send any and all of its account documents, disclosures or other notices to you electronically

You also may receive a paper copy of your documents upon request, by contacting the Credit Union....Fees may apply as disclosed in our current Fee Schedule. 

Your Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents applies to *all* documents that we provide to you in connection with your account activity or services, or requests for other products and services.

Electronic documents may include any information, statements, or disclosures related to any of CCU’s deposit and loan products, or other services associated with your membership account, as well as periodic statements.

Electronic documents may also include important information such as, but not restricted to, share certificate renewal notices, non-sufficient funds notices, overdraft protection notices, loan payment notices, Loan Advance Vouchers and Subsequent Action notices, information used for tax purposes, and any other account notifications and disclosures required by the Truth In Savings Act, the Electronic Fund Transfers Regulation E, the Truth In Lending Act, the Privacy Act, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), or other documents required by Federal or State Regulations.

If you consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents, we will provide the documents on our website or other secure internet delivery method.  We will send you an e-mail or other online notification when relevant information is available for access. 

Any documents we send to you will be deemed to have been provided on the date we notify you of the availability.

Electronic documents will be available for viewing & printing for at least 18 months.

[You are required to have] Internet Explorer 7 or Above, FireFox 3.6 or above, Google Chrome, Adobe Acrobat Reader or other Portable Document Format (PDF) reader, E-mail Address

You agree to notify us promptly of any change of your e-mail address. 

If you fail to notify us of any change in your e-mail address, you agree that we may continue to provide communication to you at the e-mail address maintained in our records.

Consumers Credit Union offers the benefits and convenience of this Service to you free of charge.

We reserve the right to update and/or change the fee schedule for this or other services at any time. 

Members will be provided at least thirty days notification of any changes for fees applicable to this Service.
waywardwayward49 posts since
Feb 17, 2011
Rep Points: 144
1. Monday, January 9, 2012 - 1:35 AM
Consumers Credit Union has announced a guarantee that it will keep 4.09% APY for the rewards checking account  for balances up to $10,000 until June 30, 2012.

Also Consumers Credit Union's has a $50/$50 Referral  promotion. When you refer a friend to open the reward checking account, both of you will receive $50. Please see the details in their website (https://www.myconsumers.org/en/ab...motion.asp). The process is easy. You only need tell me your name in the account and I will fax the referral form to them. If you need a referral, please send private message (PM) to me.
fszyfszy7 posts since
Oct 28, 2011
Rep Points: 12
2. Monday, January 9, 2012 - 5:46 AM
I will pay $16.00 in addition to the $50.00 that Consumers pays for a referral that you allow me to make.

Contact me at pdx2iah@aol.com or PM me here,
pdxmalepdxmale91 posts since
Jul 11, 2010
Rep Points: 270
3. Monday, January 9, 2012 - 5:47 AM
I will pay a higher referral fee than anyone else.
Jul 11, 2010
4. Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 9:34 PM
To pdxmale: I really hate people like you to follow my post to bid for something. It is so rude and ridiculous! As though you like to challenge others, let us continue the game.  I will pay additional $20 to people who is referred by me to join the Union.
fszyfszy7 posts since
Oct 28, 2011
Rep Points: 12
5. Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 4:33 AM
and I will pay an additional $22.00

pdx2iah@aol.com
Jul 11, 2010
6. Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 5:13 PM
I am also happy to refer someone - though I'm not going to get into a bidding war with these two.  
elioa6elioa64 posts since
Jan 15, 2011
Rep Points: 4