Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

$200 Bonus For The Bankamericard Cash Rewards Credit Card - Targeted

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:27 PM
Keep an eye out for Bank of America mailings. I just received a mailing for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards MasterCard with a $200 cash reward bonus. The bonus requires that you spend at least $500 on purchases within the first 90 days. It's a targeted promotion with a personal secure code so it can't be used by others.

The best sign-up bonus for this BankAmericard Cash Rewards card that I can find online is a $100 bonus for the Visa Signature card. Here's the promotions page link. If you can find a better one online, please leave a comment.

There was a $250 bonus last year for this card. So perhaps we'll see some better offers later this year.

The BankAmericard Cash Rewards offers 1% unlimited cash back on everything, 2% cash back on grocery purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases. The 2% and 3% cash back is limited for the first $1,500 of combined net purchases made during each calendar quarter in the Bonus Categories.

Update 6/6/2012: I just received a $400 bonus offer for this card. I have more details in this thread.
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,469 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,077