Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts
Back to Credit Cards

$400 Bonus For The BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card - Targeted

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 10:24 AM
Keep an eye out for Bank of America mailings. I just received a mailing for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa with a $400 cash reward bonus. The bonus requires that you spend at least $500 on purchases within the first 90 days. It's a targeted promotion with a personal secure code so it can't be used by others.

Last month I received a similar offer, but it was only a $200 bonus. I'm glad I waited.

The best sign-up bonus for this BankAmericard Cash Rewards card that I can find online is a $100 bonus for the Visa Signature card. Here's the promotions page link. If you can find a better one online, please leave a comment.

There was a $250 bonus last year for this card. So perhaps we'll see some better offers later this year.

The BankAmericard Cash Rewards has no annual fee. It offers 1% unlimited cash back on everything, 2% cash back on grocery purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases. The 2% and 3% cash back is limited for the first $1,500 of combined net purchases made during each calendar quarter in the Bonus Categories.
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,442 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 123,699
1. Monday, November 26, 2012 - 12:05 PM
I only got $100, but I saw $200 previously.  Why can't i go back?  Who could I call?  I tried the regular number...and they had no clue without giving them an "offer code".
bagman1530bagman15301 posts since
Nov 26, 2012
Rep Points: 1