Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

Income Tax on Interest from Foreign CDs

Thursday, April 1, 2010 - 2:44 PM
As you might expect, you still have to pay income tax even if your CD is in a foreign bank. Tax Talk at answers a question on this issue from a reader.
Ken TuminKen Tumin5,469 posts since
Nov 29, 2009
Rep Points: 125,053