If you had been planning to open a PenFed CD, you need to hurry before March. PenFed CD rates appear to be falling quite a bit for March. Thanks to the reader who forwarded me the new rates he received from his correspondence with PenFed. Below are the new rates that the reader received by email. I also included the current rates. All of the new rates are 25 bps lower.
- 1.75% APY 7-year CD (was 2.00% APY)
- 1.65% APY 5-year CD (was 1.90% APY)
- 1.60% APY 4-year CD (was 1.85% APY)
- 1.60% APY 3-year CD (was 1.85% APY)
- 1.35% APY 2-year CD (was...