- 3.76% APY on balances up to $50,000
- 1.01% APY on balances over $50,000
- 0.25% base rate if qualifications are not met
- unlimited nationwide ATM fee reimbursements
- 12 Visa check card signature-based purchases
- One direct deposit
- Access internet home banking
- Receive e-statements
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Free Online Bill Pay
Other Competitive Rates
In addition to the reward checking account, the credit union also has some fairly competitive money market accounts and share certificates. The SUPER Money Market account has a 2.00% APY on balances of at least $20K. The best certificate deal is a 2.50% APY 12-month Add-On CD. These rates are listed in the credit union's rate table as of 4/22/09.
The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 4963).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
The 3.76% APY as of 4/22/09 is a little low for reward checking accounts, but the plus side is that the cap that qualifies for this rate is $50K which is higher than the typical $25K.
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.