- 4.00% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 1.00% on portion of balance over $25,000
- 0.10% base rate if requirements are not met
- ATM fee refunds up to $15 per month
- 12 debit card purchases
- 1 direct deposit, draft or internet bill payment
- Access Online Banking
- Receive e-statements
- $100 minimum initial deposit
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free Bill Pay
The bank's ratings for safety and soundness are fair: 3½ stars (good) at BauerFinancial (based on 9/30/09 data) and 3 stars (performing) at Bankrate.com (based on 6/30/09 data). The bank has been a FDIC member since 1943 (FDIC Certificate # 15953).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation, please refer to the reward checking section of DepositAccounts.com. To learn more about reward checking, please refer to this reward checking overview.