- 3.26% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 1.01% on all amounts above $25,000
- 0.25% base rate if requirements are not met
- ATM fee refunds up to $15 per cycle
- 12 signature-based debit card purchases
- One direct deposit
- Enroll and receive electronic statements
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
Branches are located in the Kentucky cities of Louisville, Richmond, Berea, Lexington and Shepherdsville, in the Indiana cities of New Albany and Clarksville, in the Georgia city of Macon and in the Alabama city of Decatur.
The credit union's ratings for safety and soundness are strong: 5 stars (superior) at BauerFinancial and 4 stars (sound) at Bankrate.com. Both ratings are based on 6/30/09 financial data. The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 10197).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
If you're opening one or more reward checking accounts, refer to this post to learn of potential issues that could cost you a month or more of interest.
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.