Now through June 30, 2015 Suburban Bank & Trust (SBT) will put "$100 in your pocket" when opening a new SBT Green Checking account.
SBT’s Green Checking account has no minimum balance requirement, with free online and mobile banking, and e-statements. Bill pay services are free also, although there is a possibility of a monthly inactivity charge:
Online bill pay is free to customers who actively use the service to make bill payments. Accounts that remain inactive for a period of three (3) consecutive months may be assessed a $4.95 monthly inactivity charge.
The $100 Bonus will be deposited in the Green Checking account within 90 days after the following requirements are met.
- Use promo code 7750 when opening online, or print hard copy to open at a branch location.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 of new money, defined as "funds that have not been held by SBT in the preceding 90 days."
- Complete at least six qualifying monthly transactions for two consecutive statement cycles, including direct deposits, payments made by check, debit card purchase of at least $5, and electronic bill payments.
- Green Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the bonus amount will be deducted at account closing.
- Offer is not available to employees of SBT.
- Offer is not available in combination with other SBT offers.
- Limit of one checking account bonus per primary account holder per calendar year.
Suburban Bank & Trust’s market area is the greater Chicago metropolitan area. SBT offers its services and product line to U.S. citizens, 18 years or older, residing in its market area.
The Green Checking account can be opened online using promo code 7750, or at any of ten Illinois branches located in Chicago, Elmhurst (3), Lemont, Markham, New Lenox, Oak Lawn, Wheaton, and Wood Dale using a hard copy of the offer from SBT’s website.
Suburban Bank & Trust has an overall health rating of "C+" on DepositAccounts.com, with a Texas Ratio of 29.95% (average), based on December 31, 2014 data. SBT has an above average capitalization level of 9.86%, a result of hold $407.08 Million in assets, with $46.37 Million in equity. Please refer to our financial overview of Suburban Bank & Trust for more details.
Established almost 40 years ago by a group of local business people and bankers, Suburban Bank & Trust (FDIC Certificate # 20443) was founded on the principle that "the American dream can be achieved by business people understanding and helping others." Through two acquisitions (First Security Bank of Wood Dale and Southwest Financial Bancorp), SBT has grown to 10 branch offices in Chicago’s south and southwest suburbs, and DuPage County.
Other Bank Promotions and Bonuses
Not eligible for the Suburban Bank & Trust Green Checking account bonus? Check out my latest bank and credit union bonus blog posts to find other promotions. In addition, DepositAccounts.com readers and I also post often on bonuses in the Bank Promotions Forum.