- 5.00% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 0.50% APY on portion of balance over $25,000
- 0.0% on all balances if requirements are not met
- 15 debit card purchases
- 1 direct deposit
- Enroll in telebank and online banking
- Valid email address
- $100 minimum initial deposit
- Free online billpay
- No monthly service charge ($10 if balance falls under $500)
- E-statements with images (have their own consent process)
- One account per social security number
The bank's ratings for safety and soundness are average: 3 stars (adequate) at BauerFinancial (based on 6/30/09 data) and 3 stars (performing) at Bankrate.com (based on 3/31/09 data).
Texas Heritage National Bank was established in 1892 has been a FDIC member since 1934 (FDIC Certificate # 3161).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.